Badger Active Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF 35
Sun protection that goes anywhere you do. Pack light with this pocket-sized mineral sunscreen face stick, ideal for beach days and on-the-go adventures. Crafted with just 6 simple ingredients, including organic cocoa and shea, it glides smoothly over nose, cheeks, lips and ears for skin-soothing protection.
- CLEAN + ORGANIC: GMO-free and made with just 6 simple, 97% organic ingredients
- EFFECTIVE: Tested SPF 35, broad spectrum, and water resistant 80 minutes for easy on-the-go protection
- SAFE: Protects with only zinc oxide, tested hypoallergenic, gluten free, unscented, and gentle on sensitive skin
- NOURISHING: Antioxidant-rich, waterless formula with Vitamin E leaves your skin moisturized and protected
- SUSTAINABLE: Reef friendly, cruelty free, and made with solar power
Badger SPF 35 Active Mineral Sunscreen Face Stick Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter & Sunflower Vitamin E.
97% Organic Ingredients - Certified Non-GMO
Directions For Use: This product is intended for "targeted" protection, either in conjunction with another sunscreen, or when only small areas of skin are exposed, such as the hands and face. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply mineral active sunscreen stick: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
*Actual packaging may differ from photos - packaging has recently been redesigned*