Badger Baby Mineral Sunscreen Cream - SPF 40
Gentle protection you can trust. Safely protect babies and toddlers with this pediatrician-tested sunscreen cream, formulated with natural zinc oxide for effective broad spectrum protection. It’s crafted with just 7 simple ingredients, including chamomile and calendula to soothe delicate skin, plus sunflower oil and vitamin E for smooth, nourishing application.
- SAFE: Protects with only zinc oxide, pediatrician tested, hypoallergenic, and gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- EFFECTIVE: Tested SPF 40, broad spectrum, and water resistant 40 minutes for protection you can trust
- CLEAN + ORGANIC: GMO-free and made with just 7 simple, 98% organic ingredients
- NOURISHING: Gentle, waterless formula with soothing chamomile and calendula leaves delicate skin nourished and protected
- SUSTAINABLE: Reef-friendly, cruelty free, packaged in a 50% PCR tube, and made with solar power
Badger SPF 40 Baby Mineral Sunscreen Cream Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Vitamin E, Organic Calendula Flower Extract, Organic Chamomile Oil, Organic Seabuckthorn Fruit Extract
98% Organic Ingredients - Certified Non-GMO
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply baby mineral sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
*Actual packaging may differ from photos - packaging has recently been redesigned*